Post 1: Giuseppe's Life
My name is Jose Suarez Chavez. I
am 20 years old, I am from Salamanca. There I live in El Pardo with my family.
In primary a I studied in different schools in the commune of Salamanca. In high
school I studied in San Francisco de Asis.
Now I am living in San Bernardo. I
study in Universidad de Chile. I love music and art in general, my hobbies are
listening to music, making music, practicing some sports, playing
videogames sometimes. My goal is to be successful in my life doing what I love,
and to help my family in any way I can. Random Fact, I am Leo
My parents divorced when I was 8.
My dad lives with my little sister, Amalia and his couple. My mom lives with my
sister Rafaela and her couple. I love my close family, they are so important in
my life.


Hi jose, i really like your blog!
ResponderEliminarHello Jose! we should play thogeter someday
ResponderEliminarNice update
ResponderEliminarMy grandparents live in San Bernardo too!!
ResponderEliminar