Post 3: Tech

My favourite piece of technology is the cell phone. I got my first phone when I was a kid, it was a good moment I would finally have my cell phone, listen to my music, play videogames. This was what I did  most at the time. Now I can do almost everything in this device, take pics, talk with my family, listen to music, get my bank account, and many other functions that I use. As I said I use it often on a daily basis. I like this device because I can do everything, it is light, which makes it very comfortable and I can take it everywhere I go. Without it, I would go on with my life anyway, maybe my life would be completely different, but I was born in this time so i have to live it with the things that they gave me. 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares