Post 2: When I was a child
When I was a child, I dreamed of being many things in the future. Things like becoming a professional football player, skater, archaeologist because I saw a dinosaur movie that left me tripping. Astronaut too was a dream job because I was extremely obssesed with see the Earth and the other planets in the Solar System.
That was when I was a child, but when I have to choose what to study, I had 3 options on my mind. Industrial civil engineering, commercial engineering and sound engineering. I choose Sound engineer because the music has been in my life since I was a little kid. I made my first song with my cousin when I was 8. My cousin was a bigger influence in my life, I miss him.
All of that make me choose my currently carrer, I have a vision to become someone important in the Music Industry.
My experience with the university until now it's great, I am meeting a lot of people, and making friends that have the same vision about his career. In this moment of my life I am looking for the kind of job I would like.



Hey bro! is a great decision your career. I hope your dreams become true
ResponderEliminar