Post 4: Fav Food
My favourite food is Fettucine Alfredo with roasted vegetables.
It is a pasta with Alfredo Sauce that goes accompanied with roasted vegetables, which can be the ones you most want.You need cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package. Then make the Alfredo sauce, heat butter and whipping cream over medium heat, stirring frequently, until butter is melted and mixture starts to bubble. Finally in large bowl place the vegetables that you choose and toss with olive oil, garlic and salt until evenly coated. To serve, top fettuccine with roasted vegetables. Pour sauce on top.
I like this food because it is delicious, easy to make and you only need 30 min to do. I eat this frequently because it is one of the foods that I like the most and even more so if they contain the vegetables that I love
This contributes to my diet by generating the necessary proteins for my body.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario