Post 6: Theory
"Teoría" is a website dedicated to the study and practice of music theory. LINK: https://www.teoria.com/es/
You can find many articles that support the information that is freely available on this website. The theory is in an orderly manner so that you can guide yourself from the most basic to the most elaborate in terms of music theory, where in each part they show examples and the corresponding analysis to better understand. It also has practical and very didactic exercises which you can configure depending on what you want to practice. I use this site often as it is a good tool to review and practice as you learn music theory, which is why I like this site so much, apart from the fact that it is free. I would recommend this page to those who are interested in learning about music theory and who want to put into practice what they are learning, also for those who need to review or delve deeper into the subject.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario